10.05.2008

Back to the present...


I stop our summer postings to update you on more current events! We were very proud this last week to be able to go down to Irvine for the last time to celebrate Daniel's State Farm's Graduation. It has been a long haul and he has finally finished his training after 6 months. Now we are on to the fun stuff like painting and decorating his new office, and all the really hard stuff too, like generating business out of thin air, but I leave that up to Daniel :) We look forward to the journey of State Farm and I am sure there will be many postings in the future about it, because it is now a very central part of our lives! By the way, the room was very dark, so some of the pics are pretty awful in quality, but it gives you an idea!

Daniel's mom received a plaque too, because her State Farm office helped to train Daniel! It was very cool. My mother-in-law is a very famous person in the State Farm world, so we were proud to be with her at the graduation :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good good good......

Ben and Melissa James said...

Hey Kristin!
Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I'm checking your blog out, so I'm not a blog stalker. Kaylee's so cute! I didn't even know you were married...congrats & since I didn't know you had a baby either...congrats on that too!